Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Happy Star Wars Day






Yep, it is that day. The day that both the husband and my son look forward to and quite possibly ranks right up there with Christmas and their birthday. If you ask me, well it is just another day. But apparently this whole Star Wars day is a pretty big deal.
Just ask my five year old.
We made sure to celebrate as best we could. We trekked down to the local Lego store to build a piece of a puzzle, before making our way down to the Disney store where little man learned how to be a Jedi in training. Yes the kid was in love.
They are currently watching one of the six episodes, though as me and I will tell you I have no clue to which one it is. The whole Star Wars love seemed to bypass me. 
But I suppose, there is one in every family.

No comments: