Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Blogember: November's daily challenge.





Its the beginning of a new month, as I was searching the Twitter world last night, I came across a new challenge. To blog everyday of the month, or rather blogember as they are calling it. I don't know about you but there are times when I have so much to say, that I don't need topics. And yet sometimes I sit thinking, I want to write, I will write something. And  yet have nothing to talk about. I came across the list below...

November 1: One of the best lessons life has shown you
November 2: Favorite inspiring quote
November 3: 5 favorite blogs
November 4: Write for 5 minutes on the prompt: Freedom
November 5: Share a favorite recipe (can be yours or someone else's just make sure to give credit)
November 6: 5 favorite apps
November 7: A day in your life
November 8: 5 minutes on the prompt: Time
November 9: 5 favorite places to shop online
November 10: A time when you felt unstoppable
November 11: 3 albums you would take in a deserted island
November 12: Your first pet
November 13: An epiphany you had this summer
November 14: 10 photos on 10 past the hour
November 15: Favorite Halloween costume of yours
November 16: 6 word memoir
November 17: Favorite year in elementary school and why
November 18: Happiest moment of your life
November 19: First job
November 20: Your first concert
November 21: 5 unique facts about you
November 22: 10 places you would love to visit (or have visited)
November 23: Reverse bucket list
November 24: 20 things you are grateful for
November 25: A love letter to yourself
November 26: Favorite teacher in your life
November 27: A book that honestly changed your life
November 28: Your life's soundtrack
November 29: Your take on the prompt Be Ridiculous
November 30: If you wrote your memoir, what would the title be and why

It is unclear if I will use all of these, as I am sure things will be brought up to discuss, but I am up for the challenge none the less....so here goes nothing...November, you are going to be used writing I think.

No comments: