Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

Five Question Friday 9/6/2013:Untypically related

Its been awhile since I have done my Friday Five. Had a lot going on, vacations, getting back into the swing of things and work. But lets start fresh shall we? This weeks Friday Five them is untypically related.

1. What’s something you think you could have been good at, if you’d started at a young age?


I think believe it or not, something to do with marine biology. Of course not having certain things and not particularly being great at either math or science probably had something to do with my not ending up in the field but if I had it to do all over again, that would be it.

2. What TV show’s theme song do you really like?

Funny I don't think many shows these days still have theme songs. But I always liked the Facts of Life theme song....you take the good you take the bad....that or Cheers....even if I was a kid, those were some classic tunes right there.

3. What’s the dumbest dare you ever took, or what’s the dumbest dare you witnessed someone taking?

I didn't take a dare on much growing up so yeah I do not know. But the dumbest one I have ever seen is probably someone testing out the whole chili pepper thing. Yep that was a good time right there.

4. What’s the most exotic thing you’ve eaten?


I had some Moroccan food in France, it may not have been totally exotic but it was something out of my comfort and normal zone so it was exotic to me. From what I recall it wasn't to bad at all...

5. What was the last thing you changed the batteries for?

The remote in our bedroom.

And there you have it. Not much but its a start back to my Friday Five, I know you missed it.

No comments: