Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

June. Day.





After the hustle and bustle of last month it was strange to flip the calendar and stare at a blank page. Besides a minor thing, and a date with a friend there is absolutely nothing on the page. Nothing. It is extremely strange. I am sure things will fill up, days will go by and people will want to do things. A day in DC here, a weekend away there. But I admit as strange as it is that nothing is going on, in a lot of ways, its kind of. Nice. Yes, we wanted May to fly by, the little getaway down to Florida would get there faster and with 60 days (as of tomorrow) to go until we head out again, well in a lot of ways I like the fact that this summer is not really planned out.

Yet.

Give it time, and I am sure I will be complaining about the fact my days are once again swamped. But for right now, well for right now I think I will enjoy the silence and the nothing planned while I can.

No comments: