Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Five Question Friday: 5/31/13: Warming.

Well here we are again, Friday. I can't say I not happy to see it, even if it has been a short work week I welcome it. Funny how that is. And once again its time for my five questions. This weeks theme is: Warming....

1. As the weather in the northern hemisphere begins to warm, how do your days and nights change?

During the week, nothing much changes. A result of still having a two hour commute one way. However my evenings seem a little more lazy, and the weekends are spent enjoying life a little more than once. I tend to try to stop and enjoy the moments a little more. Preferring the warm weather, I hate to see it go....

2. In what way do your dining habits change as the weather turns warm?


We don't eat as much hot stuff, usually its tacos and a salad. We eat grilled things a little more, and fruit, lots and lots of cool fruit.

3. What’s the best thing unrelated to weather about the warm-weather months?


Life seems to slow down a little more during these months, people seem to be a little more relaxed and vacation is usually right around the corner....and did I mention, the days are longer? Because this makes me totally happy...

4. What are some strategies for dealing with those especially unbearable warm nights?

Shh...I love it warm...so I am a weird one to say this does not bother me as I tend to never get warm...

5. What words of encouragement do you have for the you of six months from now?

Hang in there, six months from now it will be warm again, and you will be happy. The cold will not last forever. I promise.


And there you have it, may this summer be fabulous and may your weekends be long and lazy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Doesn't it seem like the shorter weeks are longer than normal weeks for some reason?

My eating habits change, too. Like you, I can't get enough fruit! In fact, I cut some up in little containers to grab and enjoy.

With that, stay cool!