A blogger friend discussed her summer bucket list on a recent post. This of course only led me to think about what I wanted to do during the summer. Things I would like to accomplish and get done. I realize not all of them may get done, but it doesn't mean I will not try to get them completed. So without further ado, here is my list of things I would like to get done before the fall.
- Take my son into DC for day, not as a commuter but as a tourist.
- Attempt to get a tan.
- Hit up a ballgame, Nats or local. It doesn't matter.
- Go to the beach
- Enjoy a slice of watermelon.
- Head to Charlestown, watch horse racing.
- Enjoy an ice cream sundae
- Take a picnic.
- Visit a national park.
- Sit under the stars for an evening.
- Get together with at least two friends.
- Drive, just drive.
- Hit up the house in NC at least twice.
Lets see what I can get done shall we.....