Friday, April 5, 2013
Friday Five-4/5/13: Yikes
1. How do thunder and lightning make you feel?
I actually love a good thunder storm. I do not know why, but there is just something about them that is beautiful..powerful and while they often wake me up, a thunderstorm in the middle of the night is kind of awesome.
2. How do spiders make you feel?
Its not the spiders I am worried about. Its the snakes. True fact. They actually don't bother me. My husband and son on the other hand, yeah good luck on that one.
3. How do recent threats on America by North Korea make you feel?
Uneasy. Nervous and unsure.
4. How concerned are you about having your identity stolen?
I think its something everyone should be concerned with, but at the same time, I know we can't walk around thinking everyone is out to steal it.
5. How cautious are you about food spoilage in your refrigerator?
Considering I am allergic to mold and its deathly allergic, well I am pretty concerned about this and very cautious. We pretty much don't keep leftovers in the refrigerator at all.
And there you have it, may you have a fabulous weekend.