Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Five-4/5/13: Yikes

I am really beginning to enjoy Fridays. Sure they have been around for as long as any of us can remember but as I am getting older I have learned that Fridays mean a whole lot more than what they once did. And here we are, the first week of April is now in the record books, a scary thought indeed. This week's Friday Five's theme is: Yikes!

1. How do thunder and lightning make you feel?

I actually love a good thunder storm. I do not know why, but there is just something about them that is beautiful..powerful and while they often wake me up, a thunderstorm in the middle of the night is kind of awesome.

2. How do spiders make you feel?


Its not the spiders I am worried about. Its the snakes. True fact. They actually don't bother me. My husband and son on the other hand, yeah good luck on that one.

3. How do recent threats on America by North Korea make you feel?

Uneasy. Nervous and unsure.

4. How concerned are you about having your identity stolen?

I think its something everyone should be concerned with, but at the same time, I know we can't walk around thinking everyone is out to steal it.

5. How cautious are you about food spoilage in your refrigerator?

Considering I am allergic to mold and its deathly allergic, well I am pretty concerned about this and very cautious. We pretty much don't keep leftovers in the refrigerator at all.

And there you have it, may you have a fabulous weekend.

No comments: