Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Andys bday


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
 
Anderson turns 35 today. He says it has hit him harder than when he turned 30 for some reason. He feels a hell of a lot older. Even saying it just sounds weird. But he says he will manage. (I sure hope so) I will say it is amazing to think we are reaching that age. The one where the numbers seem harder to take in, and everything seems to be out of whack a bit more. 
We spent the weekend celebrating up in West VA at his parents cabin. It was a nice getaway from the usual hustle and bustle that the NOVA area tends to be. Other than that we pretty much sat around, played games where I proceeded to beat my father in law 3 out of the 4 times. Something I am quite proud of, my father in law on the other hand not so much.
I am not sure whether this was exactly what Anderson wanted. After all last year I provided him with a weekend to NYC, but it was nice none the less and he seemed to enjoy himself.
And as an added bonus, the Caps just won the game, and are in sole position of 1st place in the SE division.
Which for him, was probably the best birthday gift he could ask for really.

No comments: