Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Time Change.

This has been a long week. Funny how such a simple thing can screw you up. Case in point; the time change.  Kind of amazing since in the beginning it was actually going pretty quick.

After all, we were an hour ahead of ourselves. The sun was shinning, it was even beginning to get really warm. A preview of things to come for sure. And for two days, I went to work, before I knew it, the day was over. My clock still read that it was two, even if it was really three.

But there was a downside to this whole time change. My sleep schedule seems to be off whack. Even if its only an hour difference, and its been four days I still find that I am not bouncing or adjusting to it quite like I used to. Then again  I am twenty two anymore. I don't bounce back from anything like I used to.

And by Wednesday afternoon, I found myself saying its only Wednesday? Even now, as I sit here I am finding myself saying, its only Thursday? We still have a full day to make it through?

Shit.

I thought this whole time change thing was supposed to help make the week go faster? At least the first week of the change?

Apparently I stand corrected.

No comments: