Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Five Question Friday. 3/22: Last

 March always seems like the month that will never end. The holidays are long gone, the summer still seems far away and Easter/Spring break sometimes fell and sometimes didn't. Meaning on occassion there is something to look forward to, but for the most part its just one long month.

This year seems to be no exception my friends. That being said, its another round of Friday Fives for you. This weeks theme: Last....


1. At a gathering of your usual social group, who’s almost certain to show up last?

My mom...she I believe has this theory. Better to show up a late. In fact most of the time she is one of the last ones to arrive. But she is also a great person to start things going. Go figure.

2. Of chores that must be done this weekend, which will you probably complete last, and why?


Homework for school on Tuesday. Mainly because its not due til Tuesday, and because its not my favorite thing to do.

3. Some TV remote controls have a “last” button. If you were to turn your TV on now and hit the “last” button on the remote, which channel would you be taken to?

A music channel, either Music Choice or a video (yes they do still exist). I was attempting to do a little cleaning last night. So before the game (Caps/Jets) I had it on to 90s Pop and was cleaning and dancing around all at the same time.

4. Your task is to try one scoop of ice cream per day until every one of thirty-one flavors is consumed. Which do you save for last?

I would say chocolate, since its my favorite. I may as well save the best til last right?? Get rid of all the ones I have no desire for first. Just because I would rather get them out of the way and be able to enjoy my favorite....

5. When did you last have an awful meal in a restaurant?

I will not name the resturant but a couple of weeks ago while out with my in laws, they got my meal-like com wrong, completely not even close and took it back. Then when it finally did come out correctly there was hair in the food. Needless to say despite the free meals they gave us, we have yet to return.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend....

No comments: