Friday, February 15, 2013
Five Question Friday 2/15/2013: Criticism
1. How well do you receive criticism?
In all honesty, not very well. I have been put down so many times that I can't handle it anymore. I went through years of having a teacher make me stand in front of the class telling them I was stupid, I blame this on my lack of ability to handle criticism.
2. When did someone else’s criticism of you result in growth?
The same teacher that did that to me, while I can't handle it, she also taught me to be strong. Emotionally and all.
3. What do you think of film critics?
Half the time I do not agree with what they think. If they like it, I don't and vice versa.
4. What’s something you’d like to make a critical statement about right now?
I was not a fan of the Twilight Series, despite the fact everyone else loved them.
5. Who’s the most critical person you know?
I think we are all way to critical of ourselves. And to hard on ourselves. We are our own worst critics...
And there you have it, this weeks Friday Five, have a fabulous three day weekend my friends.