Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday Five-The worst is behind us.

Happy 2013 to one and all. And we have made it through to the first Friday. So lets begin this year off with a brand new Friday Five shall we? This weeks topic, the worst is behind us...

 1. What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done in the past six months?

I suppose I am not much of adventurous person as I would like to be.I did however try some food out that I had never had. Moroccan which was actually quite tasty. Even my stomach issues held long enough for me to actually get a good taste. Perhaps I should add adventurous to my list of 2013 'resolutions.' 

2. What recently could qualify as a happy accident?


Oh wow. Yeah I have no idea, would actually like to stay away from this accident topic at the moment thank you very much.

3. When did you last experience Buyer’s Remorse?

Sometimes the question is when don't I. I am forever buying something and then feel guilty that I spent the money on it, rather than on bills or something that we may actually need. I got a lot of money from family for the holidays. During my time off we went out and shopped for things we didn't actually need, but wanted. For the first time in a while. And I came home not spending half of it, and getting things on sales. And I still felt guilty about it. Its one of my worst habits.

4. In what way do people keep underestimating you?

I don't think people think I am actually as smart as I am. OK I don't even think I am. But I come up with things, and seem to know a lot about things, and then its like wow I didn't know you knew that. For instance in history. I know random facts and am pretty good with presidents. I play jeopardy a lot and people always seemed amazed that I know things.

5. What have you got in your pocket?

Three dollars in cash, 50 cents in change. A gum wrapper and a note about a possible opportunity I saw posted. 

And there it is, may you have a fabulous weekend. I have some topics cooking for a post or two this weekend...stay tuned.

No comments: