Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Five-Unsual.

Friday, how I needed you. Its been a long hard week, and you really couldn't have come at a better time. And with this weeks theme: Unusual.

1. What’s the most surprising or unusual thing to be found in your wallet, purse, or backpack?

I actually found a ticket stub from when I went and saw a movie back in 1999, yeah that was quite amusing. And then I saw the price of how much the movie ticket cost. And I think I cried.

2. What’s the most surprising or unusual thing to be found on your computer’s hard drive?

I got a computer at work that had a bunch of classical and Indian music....I just found this to be very interesting.

3. What’s the most interesting thing hanging on your walls?

A hand made watch with beauty and the beast, it has our wedding date and all. Got it on our honeymoon, yes we won a Halloween costume contest years before as belle and beast, won a thousand dollars for it. So its quite fitting.

4. What’s the most uncharacteristic thing in your fridge?

Beer, they belong to the hubs....

5. What’s something you’ve done in the past year that you thought was going to be awful but turned out pretty good?

When we went to Europe I never thought I would be so into it actually, I thought yea its going to be interesting. I just didn't realize how much I was going to enjoy it.

Have a fabulous weekend.

No comments: