Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Five Question Friday-12/7: Themeless.

Happy Friday everyone! And happy December. That is right, its getting to be-alright so it already is-that time of the year once more. This weeks Friday five, doesn't have a theme....so its themeless. Enjoy.

 1. You know those delicatessens that name sandwiches after famous people? What would be the ingredients of the sandwich named after you?

Oh would probably have to be turkey with lettuce, onions, green peppers and cucumber on it. Nothing more...and it would be named the EC.


2. What’s your favorite part of staying in a hotel?

I love unlocking that door for the first time, and checking it out. Usually this means I am on vacation and if I am just checking it out, then this means I have a whole lot of time to not think about work. Dif one of my favorite things.

3. What was the last book you read, and how was it?


I read The Kingsmaker Daughter by Philippia Gregory. It is about the cousins war, and the fourth in the series.  And it was actually really good. I loved it. Which means if asked, yes I would totally recommend it should you be into that sort of thing.

4. What’s something super-unhealthy you’ve recently eaten?


Pretty sure a bowl of ice cream classifies as this, more so if your allergic to it. But sometimes, and on Wednesday night in particular, well the enjoyment of the bowl was well worth the couple of hours of discomfort. Sometimes a girl just needs it.

5. What do you do with all those Christmas cards with photos of friends and their kids?

I try to keep them, but more often than not, I don't. I do however try to cut them out and save them for awhile. I have a couple hanging up, especially if they are close friends and family. And I have started saving one of ours each year. Should be a fun way to look back throughout the many years to come and remember.

And there you have it. My Friday Five. May you all have a lovely weekend.

No comments: