Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Five Question Friday 12/28-Sum

Well, we have arrived to the last Friday of 2012. Already. And so this will be the last Friday Five of the year....This weeks theme: Sum.

1. Who stands out among people you met in 2012?

Actually my professor in the Psychology class I took this fall. She was just really involved and always willing to help out. Plus she has a son the same age as my own, so things could be related in that way.

2. What new interest did you discover in 2012?

Actually, baking. I began trying things out due to a food allergy, and it has turned into something I have actually enjoyed. While I wouldn't say I am expert some of the cookies and substititons have been amazing, the hubs hasn't minded to much either.

3. In what way was 2012 better than 2011?

No surgeries..Enough said.

4. What small, symbolic item might serve as a good souvenir for 2012?


I bought a Mickey Mouse necklace from Disney this past summer and have yet to take it off, I suppose this would be as close to a year souvenir as any.

5. Many years from now, what song, when you hear it on the radio, will remind you most of 2012?


Probably Call Me Maybe, because it seemed to be everywhere this year..... not to mention it seemed like everyone did there own rendition, and reenacted it out on youtube, my favoriet though was the Harvard baseball teams

And there you have it, the final Friday Five of the year....

No comments: