Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Wishing and hoping 2.0

I got a surprising call on Friday afternoon. One that could change a lot of things....part of me wants to write a great deal about it, only because I have a thousand thoughts going on in my head about it. And yet at the same time, I am so afraid that I just may be getting my hopes up only to be let down, and so if that is the case in a lot of ways I would rather not say anything until after it all happens.

But for the moment I will say I am very excited about the whole thing, at just the mere thought...

And all will be revealed in due time

For now I will ask for well wishes, happy thoughts and even though it has nothing to do with Disney, perhaps...

A little bit of pixie dust..

Wish me luck...

and stay tuned....

1 comment:

eslachtdermai said...

Oh you have me sitting on pins and needles to find out what's going on. Whatever it is, I hope it's good!!!!