Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

A change will do you good...

Ever get that feeling that something in your life is about to change? It could be big, it could be small all you are certain of, is this. Something is going to change.

 This is the very feeling I currently have.

Now admitidly I may or may not know what it has somewhat to do. And I may or may not be in liberty to say. Or ok, I could technically. But for reasons yet to care to share, at the moment lets just say this could very well be a great change. 

Maybe its the whole fact, that this week has been a pretty great week. A professor seemed to take interest in me, and by that I mean is determined to help me out and to pass this semester. She gave me hope. And despite the fact little man is not feeling well, the husband and I have had a fairly decent week-though I do admit to crying last night.-

And then there was the yet to announce news. Which is still something I would like to keep mum about.

Which means, you may be one step closer to finding out.
But you will have to wait that much longer.

2 comments:

eslachtdermai said...

Ugh! The AGONY of waiting! I hope that all is good...you deserve good!

Unknown said...

I have three ideas for this big change, but I'll wait to see if I'm right. However, I hope change is good for you. :)