Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Five-Uncreative




 So happy Friday once again. By now most have come off the high of summer. My sisters wedding last weekend was our icing to the summer....it was a fabulous weekend, and a beautiful ceremony. But thats for another time. So without further ado, here it is. This weeks Friday Five.


1. What was in yesterday’s mail?

Bills, an advertisement for a new takeout place and a court notice for the previous owner. Which we still receive mail for...none of them were that exciting to be honest with you.

2. What are the most fun and least fun items on your to-do list for the weekend?

Most fun-honestly don't know. This weekends plan include very little. After the hustle and bustle of last weekend, it may be extremely nice.
Least fun- Cleaning. That's right its a chore I put off until I can't stand it any longer. Apparently I have reached that point.

3. What are you running out of?

Toliet paper. I am assuming I should probably put this on our to get asap list. Since that is in fact pretty important to most of us.

4. What gives you peace?

My son. Knowing he is growing to be such a fabulous little man, its the best feeling in the world.

5. What are the best and worst things about YouTube?

Best- Anything that involves babies laughing.
Worst-Anything that involves Justin Beiber.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Even though there's just two of us, we are always running low on toilet paper! Also, babies laughing on YouTube make my day as do puppy videos. I'm a sucker for either!