Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Five-Strawberries.

Well now here is a Friday Five I can get behind. Since Strawberries just happen to be one of my favorites..So lets just cut to the chase and get on with it then shall we?

1. What is your favorite way to eat strawberries?

Straight up. Seriously nothing fancy, they in my mind are wonderful just the way they are. However that being said, if I get a little craving, just the right amount of cool-whip can be fantastic.

2. What is your favorite strawberry flavored food or beverage?

Gummy bears or fruit chews that are strawberry flavored. Yes in deed.. I could eat those things up any day.

3. What object in your line of sight is strawberry-colored?

 The office wall. Yes thats right, we have a bright red office wall. I stare at it all day.

4. What geographic location near you could be much cooler if its name were modified to contain the word strawberry, and what would this new name be?

Hmm, The Valleys out west perhaps.  For no other reason than the other things around, seem stupid. So the name would then be Shennandoah Strawberry Valley. Quite appropriate.


5. Here are 500 Wikipedia articles with the world strawberry in their titles. What’s something interesting you learned from one of them?

That there are two places in the U.S.A that are named Strawberry. Yeah I didn't have much time to actually do research here....Obviously.

And there you have it, my Friday Five. Have another fabulous weekend folks!

No comments: