Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Five-6/1:Who

 Welcome to June! And its not only the first day of June, but a Friday as well. Which means another installment of my Friday Five. This weeks topic WHO

Who gave you your last balloon, and what was the occasion?


My husband and son. For mothers day this year. In fact it is actually still floating around in my kitchen...staying strong.

Who gave you your last scolding, and what was it for?

My last scolding? Maybe my mom? Though I don't remember what for. I don't think I have been scolded for awhile now. One of the benefits of being an adult I suppose.

Who gave you your last attaboy, and why?


This past week I got my annual review here at work. And yeah my boss gave me a pretty awesome one. Believe me I was due for a good review so this thrilled me. Lets just hope I can keep it up. I feel as though I have really been pushing myself to be better all around lately...

Who gave you your last haircut?


Again my mom. This past Monday. She rocks at things like that. And is a hell of a lot cheaper than going to my salon. As much as I miss it, I just can't afford it right now.

Who gave you your last massage?

I will admit I have never had a professional massage. But my husband is kind enough to give me some pretty awesome back rubs from time to time. If that is the case, maybe Tuesday night....the days are seeming to fly into one another.

And there you have it...may you all have a great beginning of the month! Happy Weekend to one and all...

No comments: