Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Five-6/15:Lost.

Well happy Friday once again. Seems as though summer is full under way as I noticed the tourists have started making their presence known around the DC area...which sort of makes this weeks Five questions ideal...

On a side note, this marks my year anniversary of my Five Question Fridays....yea me.

This weeks theme: LOST

 1. How easily to do you get lost?

Oh boy, well this is a loaded question. Before the invention of cell phones, GPS's and what not's I was forever getting lost. Yes I was in fact one of those that would get lost going to the local mall...which was about ten minutes away. But hey it lead to me getting a cell phone..Now thank god I live off the GPS system. No more getting lost for me.


2. What subject in school made you feel most lost?

Math...I still to this day do not understand it. So I just gave up. We have a mutal hate hate relationship for one another. And I am ok by this.

3. What’s something you’ve recently misplaced and have not yet found?

I had this friend in high school that I lost contact with. I have tried several times to find her. But have not had any luck at all. I often think about her, wonder where she is and what she is doing. I hope someday I can find her. And thank her.

4. What’s something you found and were able to return to its owner?

I found a guys wallet on the bus I take to work. It had his entire life in it. I found him surprisingly he worked in the same building and returned it to the guy. The look on his face made my return worth it.

5. When you need some alone time and don’t want anyone to know where you are, where are you most likely to disappear to?

At work, I usually find a little spot out in our building area where the trees are and camp out for just a minute. That is if it is not to bad. If it is nasty, I go to the nearest empty conference room and bunker down for some quiet time away from the grain of things. 


And there you have it.

May you all have a fabulous weekend.....

No comments: