Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

The final.



Yeah so apparently hockey is still going on.
Imagine that.

Seriously if your like most of the world, if you blink you have missed it. After all it seems like half the games aren't even on a regular station. Even myself has fallen guilty to the 'Who cares about it anymore' Syndrome. Which is really really sad coming from me.

I don't know if its the fact that I don't regularly follow the teams playing. I know people who are fans of both but other than that, my fandom is limited. Or maybe its the fact that it has been a rather quiet uneventful series. The Kings up 3-1. I really truly thought they were going to sweep the Devils-I will now apologize to the Devils fans that I know for thinking this.-But I don't think I am the only one. Apparently this one of the lowest viewers in years. Which leads me to wonder if the hubs was actually right when he said the NHL would have preferred NY since they would have boosted ratings. Though I for one am happy to see the Devils in the series. So yes maybe I am not the only one.. and really after the Caps were eliminated the local sportscasters could care less about hockey. 

Then again its hard enough to get them to care during regular season.
So this doesn't surprise me really.

None the less in a matter of days one team will win the cup. 
But will anyone watch it?



No comments: