Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Five-with a twist-5 things I would do if I won the lottery.


Good Afternoon. So here I sit just a few hours away from the biggest lottery in history. So I figured instead of doing my typical five questions. I wanted to do something that revolved around it. Since come on its not every day that the stakes are $640 million dollars. Now keep in mind the first things I would actually do is hire a good lawyer, and a financial person to help me be smart about the whole thing. But lets have some fun here. These five things are meant to be fun, I know I can save, I know I probably would. I know I would give to charity, and pay off a lot of stuff that I need to. I would probably share with family. . But what about the fun things? After everything was said and done, invested and saved. What five things would I want to do with that money?? So here they are the five random things I would love to do/buy wit the money from my winnings:

1. Buy a boat

 Call me crazy. I have always had this big dream of buying a boat and just sailing. From Boston Mass to the coasts of FL. Since they are my two favorite places. And since I have all this money, I would be able to hire people to actually take care of it for me-dreaming remember here-help me maintain this incredible boat that I want to get. I would sail to Boston in the summer and spend my winters down in FL. Sounds like a rather fabulous time if I do say so myself.

2. Buy a house

Or two. Maybe a getaway down in FL to relax and all. I would also get a house, not a townhouse but a house that Andy and I could really call our dream house. In all truth it doesn't have to be the grandest of things. I don't know if I would truly want a McMansion but a house that we could live in without having to worry about would be nice. And clean new carpets are dif. in order.


3. Drive up and down A1A

When I was 19 I had this dream. It was just me in a white convertible. The top was down and I was just driving. At the time I didn't even know how to drive. But ever since then it has been a dream of mine to do this. I think I just may be able to afford to do this finally.

4. Take my dad to a Super Bowl

Especially if was to be played at Tampa's stadium. He mentioned how incredible it would to be able to go to just one Super Bowl, and he loves the stadium even if he has never been there in person. So I want to make my dads wish-which in truth probably isn't a wish any more-come true. And lets not forget how incredible of a daddy daughter moment that would be. We haven't had one of those in a good long while. Its long overdue.

5. Buy a horse.

I have always wanted a horse. My little sister promised she would buy me one when she became that big fancy lawyer, I am still waiting. But if I won the lottery, I could buy me my own horse. Take me some lessons and enjoy riding once again. It has been way to long since I have been on a horse...

 So yes there you have it: Buy me a horse and just ride along the beaches of Florida, while watching my boat sail, waving to my family in my new beach house who have just gotten home from the super bowl.

Dream on my friends dream on. And may the best of luck be with you.

No comments: