Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

2 days to go.

Two days to go.

We started packing last night, and surprisingly got rather far. A shocker to my husband. At this point we just find ourselves wanting it to start. Work seems to be getting harder to focus on and the more time that we have on our hands the more time we seem to have to worry about things.

We have packed most of Logan's things he will need for the stay at both grandparents house, and I feel a tiny bit guilty that he has no clue that after tomorrow night we won't see him for ten days. I try to tell myself he will be ok with this, its his mommy that its going to have a hard time.

Andy works tonight, the last game he will before the trip and tomorrow we plan to make our final push of packing, the last minute gets and the toys that need to placed in the back of the car.

This is so surreal. The knowledge that I am going on a trip many will never get to do, I myself never thought I would get to do in a lifetime.

Two days.....

Pretty sure they are going to be long days....

No comments: