Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Five Question Friday-1/27-Storage

What are your favorite storage containers like?

I am all about the look, so anything that looks cute so to speak makes things for me. I also don't like just plain stuff. So if it has a design  Then score.


What seems to require more time and energy to store than it’s worth?

Leftovers. Which probably explains why we never keep them. Half the time we end up just throwing out what we have left. Not only is it more of a waste of time and more energy but my husband isn't one for day old food. Then again neither am I.

What unusual container are you storing something in?

At times I end up storing my son's toys in old shoe boxes. They are cheap and are probably better used than sitting somewhere in a trash bin or in the back of the closet for years.

What packaged product has a container you really like?

While its not the best container, awhile back the soda packaging begin to have those boxes that you could punch and then rip off so they can grab easier. Yeah that would probably have to be it. Nothing fancy but its a lot easier to put and grab when I need one.

If you suddenly had some new storage space in your home, what would likely go there?

Books. Or toys. Because it seems that is the most frequent bought item in the house....I just need to get more space to put that storage in.

Thanks! Have a fabulous weekend.

No comments: