Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Welcome December.


Ah welcome to that time of year. The holidays. 

Not that it hasn't actually started. After all Thanksgiving is pretty much the official start. But come on this is December. There is something magical that happens once that calendar is flipped to the final page of the year.
One tends to start getting all nostalgic on everyone. Another year is coming to an end, its the same sort of concept that was discussed in yesterdays post.

And once again its looking to be a very busy month. In fact its the one month when I think how the hell am I going to do everything, get everything done and still be able to enjoy the time that I have. I mean five birthdays, a surgery, the holidays, and Christmas shopping which has really yet to be started just all seem to start rolling into one when one thinks about it.


And yet as much as I love the holidays, lately I don't know. I just haven't been into it. Thoughts of another surgery, the whole thing with the husband and I, and school has made me just not be in the mood. Not to mention the economy. Yes we are doing alright, by many people we are better than alright. But being the money person that I am, I always stress this time of year.

Which is sad because you would think I would be excited. Logan is at the perfect age to believe, to get the whole Santa thing. And still I sit here and I am finding it hard to believe that it is actually the holidays. 

Give it some time though.
It will come around I am sure of it.

No comments: