Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

A little Pixie Dust

So do you have what it takes to be a Disney mom's panel applicant? Oh boy do I hope so.  After  a year of waiting for the application process to once again open up, I sat at my desk this morning debating. On one hand, I have tried out for the past two years to no avail. So what would make the third any special? But of course I couldn't just not apply,  I mean it was like a kid in the candy store. I just had to. And so for the third year in a row I plopped myself down in front of the computer this morning vowing to do nothing until I finished the application. I waited I watched. I twiddled my thumb and enjoyed a cup of coco.

I felt like Cinderella waiting for for that clock to stroke midnight. And then just as the clock struck 9:00 in the morning I clicked on the link.

Just like last year I couldn't remember half the questions from the previous two years. But as I stared at the screen they weren't anything like this years. In all honesty, this years seem rather tame and easy. Still I took my time. I answered with what I thought represented my best overall love. Which is rather hard to do considering I only had 100 words for each question.

Umm have the not seen my blog entries?

I read and reread and edited until I thought I had the best answers possible. Even then I still wasn't sure. Even now sitting here hours after I pushed the submit button I am not so sure.  Did I dot all my I's and cross all my T's? Did I show them my best me? I can't garunatee that I didn't make one mistake because I am pretty sure I did. But there was no going back and no dwelling on things once the final button was hit.

And so now, I get to wait for what will be a long month until I hear if I make the first cut or not.

Its going to be a long month.



No comments: