Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Five 9/16


1. What was the last book you read, and what is your opinion of it?

The last book I read was House Rules by Jodi Picoult and I thought it was fabulous. It has been a long time since I truly picked up a book that  I couldn't put down, and this brought it all back. I highly recommend the book, though I do warn it will make you think a lot about things. But I find most of her books are this way.

2. What was the last movie you saw, and what is your opinion of it?


In the theatres? Pirates of the Carribean. Yes it has been that long. I don't know how I felt about it other than it wasn't what the others were. I don't know because I usually love them but this one, maybe its just getting old. Well that and I miss Elizabeth and Will. Or rather Kiera and Orlando...




3. What was the last TV show you saw, and what is your opinion of it?


Bones, last night. I just recently discovered this show and am in love with it. Of course its probably a few seasons to late. But still...what a fabulous show...



4. What was the last album you bought / downloaded, and what is your opinion of it?


Lady Antebellum's Own the Night. As for my thoughts, I have listened to it once thus far. So far so good. But you may want to ask me after a few times. I always find  it takes a few listens to really discover what you think of something....but so far, well done and a great follow up to Need You Know.



5. What was the last meal you cooked, and how did it turn out?


I am no cook, but the last home meal we cooked was this shrimp and pasta dish my husband found on a website. It was ok. It need something more, but I think other than that it was decent. Would we have it again, sure if we got it figured out.

No comments: