Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Five Question Friday-July 29th.

When did you last use a public restroom?
Just a few minutes ago. That is assuming work place counts, if not last night, at the Verizon Center for the Keith Urban concert.

When did you last ride public transportation?

Last night, coming home from the Keith Urban concert.

How far away from your home is the nearest public housing?

Umm not sure actually, about three miles I would guess.

Which of your public utilities is the least reliable?

Metro. It used to be at least tolerable, but as someone who takes it pretty much on a regular daily basis to work, I find its getting increasingly worse as the months go on. Elevators are always down, trains with no A/C, over crowdedness and overpriced is just a few of my grips with them. I really don't think you want me to continue.

What did you last view on public television or listen to on public radio?

Public Television? Whats that? Actually it was a Broadway performance of Les Mes...they were trying to save PBS. I happen to love the musical...

No comments: