Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Getting to know you.

My parents offered to watch the kids this morning while the big kids once again got some time to go hit up the rides. This go around, we went to Animal Kingdom, my sisters wanted to Kali River Rapids, and I was dying to hit up my favorite ride of all four parks Everest. I know a lot of people complain about the Yeti not being in top shape, but I still love it none the less.

the girls waiting for the bus.







We headed right for Everest, where we were going to hit up fastpasses, but decided with a twenty minute wait, to just go ahead and wait. Tuned out it was truthfully closer to ten for we pretty much walked right through and on the ride. And while it may not have been as awesome as it would have been had the Yeti been working right, my sisters and Jamie all got a good kick out of it!!

Dinosaur however was another story and we had to fast pass, so we grabbed up the passes and headed to the Safari, where I have to say the new baby elephant is absolutely adorable! And we had plenty of time to check it out, since we were stuck on the ride for some time. Seemed an animal was in the middle of the road and they had to wait for it to move out of the way. It took so long they had to get an 'expert' to come out and coax the animal away from the road. Because of this, we pretty much sped through the rest of the ride and didn't see a whole lot. But the baby elephant, playing in the water made up for the whole thing. I mean at least we had a decent view while being stuck.

We returned to Dinosaur and since I hate this ride I spent the entire time with my head down and avoiding everything until the car was back in the dock and we were unloading. Thankfully, my lil Logan greeted me back at the resort, and erased the nasty thoughts I was sending to my husband, who loves the ride...ah the things we do for our significant others.


After some fun in the pool once again, were we ordered drinks and sat at the bar, I must say my sister-little-does not waste any time and flirted like the best of them. Still it was very enjoyable, the drinks delicious and time spend with sisters fabulous. So after the pool we went back to get ready for dinner in Japan as the entire group.

As always we enjoyed the dinner but this was the first time Logan started to act up and I decided to take him out and walk around. As I brought him up to the front one of the hostess-AI-pronounced 'I' came up to me, she just beamed at Logan and introduced herself explaining that she had seen us on a bus to downtown Disney, and he was making the most adorable faces.-I later remember this and his flirting-she of course said how adorable he was and in Japanese said she was glad to meet him and hoped we would see each other again. It was just amazing that out of all those customers, on a daily basis she remembered a little boy that she had seen earlier in the week on a bus..

No comments: