Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The final day-another disney trip in the bag

Ah Friday, the day we all were not looking forward to. This being the final full day. Tomorrow we would pack it in and call it a trip. But we still had one day of activities yet to do.

With pretty much everyone getting to do and see all that they wanted to see, we felt no rush to head back to the park, and since my mother ceramic experience went so well, we figured all of us would do something. My sister choosing her Nightmare Before Christmas plate set, my older sis a plate, my dad did his own Kidani inspired plate, my mom an ornament and I chip and dip bowl.There was no intention of this being an all day event but with nine of of us there, it turned into just that. Though I have to say, we are quite the creative family. And all our pieces turned out to be quite awesome.






Hillarys final piece..She is obsessed with Nightmare before Christmas, so this turned out to be quite fitting for her.









and my final piece. You may not be able to see them but there are mickey heads lining the bowl, I painted them in black. OK actually my husband helped but shh. I don't think he really wants the hockey community to know.









After the family activity was complete, Andy and I took my mom to downtown Disney for some last minute shopping before we headed over to Whispering Canyon for our final Disney meal. When we first set up our meals we were focusing on things that the family would like, some we picked because of food, others because of the experience and having been to Whispering Canyon before we knew we would be in for a treat, especially with six year old. We got seated, ordered making sure that Randin had ordered something needing ketchup. I also took all the blue crayons so he would have to ask for it if he needed. Sure enough both worked and as soon as his food came out he asked for the ketchup. Or rather the entire table asked for ketchup....we proceeded to get about 20 bottles as you can see...

And how did we spend our last night? At the Kingdom of course rocking out to the magic hours until the wee hours in the morning.

I hated to see it come to an end, but as always, all good things must come to an end...which means this also concludes my trip report.

Until next time.

No comments: