Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

This week starts a new semester at Mason. Once again I am taking two classes, a communication class and a management class. Neither should be as hard as the Financing class I had last.

Which is a good thing I assure you. If I never see another formula, or word problem I shall die a happy woman.

But this semester also has a new feeling to it. For this begins the beginning of the end. I am down to ten, thats right ten classes to go. A total of five semesters left of college. Now granted this may seem like an eternity. But in the long run it isn't. Not when I think back to the years I have spent behind desks, and computers. And things like that. Not when I think about all the times I have thought about quitting only to tell myself I can not just give up on it.

So ten. That's not a lot right. I can do this.

And I am hoping that this semester will be a better one for me. I mean yes I didn't do to terrible last semester but I need a stiller one if not for any more reason than I want one. Though I have to remind myself times have changed. I have a child now, I have other responsibilities. And while most can just simply pull all nighter's I don't quite have that luxury anymore. Nor do I have the desire to do so anymore.

So here is to hoping for a successful Spring semester.
May it be better than the last.

No comments: