Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

So I don't get tweeter. I know several people that tweeter. But to me, I just have never felt the need to let everyone know that I am about ready to use the bathroom. I don't feel the need to have everyone know my wherabouts. That being said, it seems that everyone is doing it these days. Last week after receiving my rejection letter from the Disney's Moms panel, I jumped on Facebook looking for others like myself, feeling the sting of the rejection. There of course, where several of us. And one thing that most had in common. They all had tweeter accounts.

Again I didn't get the fascination. But in the past week, I have been casually following several tweeters. And all of a sudden I have the inclining to actually try it out. For some odd, god knows why I want to at least see what the fuss is all about. I mean would it hurt? Couldn't I just stop if it wasn't for me?

I am sure I could.

Now the only question.

Would anyone follow?

1 comment:

Cori H. said...

I didn't think I would get into Twitter either, but now it's kind of an addiction. Like anything else.. Let me know if you decide to check it out & I'll follow you!