Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

Before Logan, I was pretty much an above average student. I was at every class-minus the two allowed myself to skip= I did my work, took extra time in writing papers and when I got them back, they were always in the A-B range. But things change. Times have changed. I do not have the time I once did. I do not have the energy to focus entirely on writing papers and studying. Not that I do not to obtain these grades that I once had. And its not that I am not thrilled when they came around.

Last week, when I received the F on my financing I was no doubt heabroken beyond belief. In a way I cant say I wasnt and didnt expect it. Anything that is dealing with math freaks me out anyway. Still in the back of my mind, I wasn't happy about.

And when I got my exam back today in my communication class, I sat there as she handed them out. Looking at the percentage that she posted on the board. Including, two D's. And while I felt pretty good about it. In the back of my mind I was thinking, was this going to be the same sort of thing. Was I going to be one of the two people that received the D....I didn't want to look, but as she called my name up I made my way to the front grabbed my exam and looked down.

I was two points shy of a B.

But after last week's disaster in financing. I will gladly take the C+ and run.

No comments: