Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Oh how things change.

I must admit I have been down ever since my email informing me I did not make the Disney Moms Panel. I know its been a couple of weeks, and I know I should just suck it up and get over it. But for some reason, it just was really hard. I wanted it, like I had wanted little else. I hadn't experienced that kind of wanting in such a long time.

So I have been down. But vow that I will try again next year. And that I will already start my campaign to make it into next years slot. I signed up for Twitter. I friended people crazier than I was. I follow people, and all. Just for the chance that maybe it may help me in the advantage of next year's panel decision.

And then today.

I was asked something I didn't think possible. From a highly visited and respected blog about Disney. Asking me if I would blog about my experiences with the Disney Dinning. And my allergies...I just about jumped. My heart once again beat a little faster.

Why?

Because maybe I didn't make it this year. But maybe this is a good thing. Maybe just as good. I will still connect my love of Disney and writing. Because maybe it will point me in the right direction.

And maybe, it will give me something to smile about.

No comments: