Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

I love my husband. I support my husband in whatever he does. Including his profession. But there are times, when I want him back. When its after ten thirty on a Friday night such as this, and I can't help but wish to be in bed with him instead of sitting in front of my computer wishing it to be.

Don't get me wrong. I know he loves his job, and I know this is what he wants to do. And I don't feel as though I am one of those women that need to be with their man twenty four seven in order to feel loved by him. But between my school schedule. And the NHL schedule, there are times when we don't see each other. For days. And when we do its for the hour in the morning, most of which is taken by us running around getting Logan ready, getting ourselves ready. Then before we know it, we are kissing each other on the cheeks and saying our goodbyes.

Until the next time. Sometimes, we don't exactly know when that will be.

This week, we have spent a total of 1 night together. One.

And I wonder why I worry we won;t survive.

No comments: