Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2009

So I realize this is going to be a total bitch complaining entry. And probably a mute point, since for the most point there isn't going to be a whole lot I can do about any of it.

I have been on this blog site (Kiwibox) since I was nineteen. I have made entry after entry. My entire adult life, has been played out through the site. And while I know it is silly for me to be so upset about something as minor as it going down for two days, and screwing up entries, and days I have made. I am.

Why,

Because I am a writer. Maybe not by profession but I have been and kept a journal since I was in elementary school. Everything major in my life, is pretty much reported through my journals.

And in the kiwi journal I had made almost a thousand entries straight. And for it not to count two days, well its a big deal for me.

So what am I going to do. I dont know. Except bitch and complain on another blog site.

Well there isnt to much I can do.

No comments: