Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

Its amazing. The amount of crap we accumulate over the years. Since finding out that we got the house, I have been dreading it. It's not the move I don't want to do. For I am looking forward to getting in, setting up. Knowing that it is going to be ours. We can paint, decorate and do whatever the hell we want. But what. So no its not that. Its the whole packing and getting rid of the shit that we have gained over the four years of apartment living.

We have taken this long Memorial Day weekend to start. Considering our closing day is June 11th, and we get the keys that day, and we have to be out of the apartments by June 30th. We need to at least start thinking about it. So we started.

I have taken five bags of clothes out, and five bags of trash. And yet I look around and there is still there to my utter amazement crap that needs to be determined if it goes or stays. And while I know we are getting somewhere, at the same time I feel as though we have made more of a mess than we have anything else. Andy assures me that in fact we are getting somewhere. That the place will be a lot cleaner and before we know it, we will see the results for our efforts. Not to forget that we have an almost four month old so that makes everything take that much longer....

One must remember this next time she moves.

Though I have no desire to think about the process again anytime soon.

No comments: