Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

3rd Anniversary.

Its Andy's and mine three year anniversary today.

Amazingly.

When I think about the past years, I have a hard time believing what the past three years have brought on. It has been a ride that has had its ups, the birth of Logan, buying our first house, becoming a family and loving one another. But it has also been a rough one. Andy lied twice about smoking, which is probably been the hardest. I try not to dwell on the negatives because thus far, the positives far outway them. And if I took the time and effort to only dwell on the negative I am afraid I would not be one happy camper.

Not to mention depressed.

But three years. Man, where has the time gone? Wasn't it just yesterday that I was standing in the bridal room waiting for my dad to come and get me. Weren't we just on our honeymoon? There is no way that we could be married for this long yet.

Seriously.

I hate to think how fast the next three are going to go.

But I welcome the ride!

No comments: