Pages

Monday, March 24, 2008

i like to call myself a learner. and through the years i have been a master of a little bit of every subject. from business to education, to general ed and now psychology. is not that that i want to be in school forever, its just i truthfully dont know what i want to do.

well let me take that back. i do. i want to be a writer. i am trying to be a writer. however as my mother told me not everyone is going to be the next nora roberts or james patterson. so i guess i have been trying to find myself. and through the years well i havent exactly found the exact thing i want.

but sitting in my psychology class last week, i realized the sole reason i am probably interested in psychology. and its pure selfishness. because i have been through a lot. and a lot of negatives. ive taken care of people. been kicked down stairs. locked in suitcases.

so perhaps i am doing this, for me.

to help me.

No comments: