Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

before moving my work to southeast dc, i worked five minutes away from my apartment. and it was great. considering gas prices kept soaring, it was extremely nice to be able to fill up every few weeks without having to worry to much about the rise.

but things have changed.
and even if i dont drive all the way into se. i still feel the pinches. as does my wallet.

i often take metro, because i hate absolutely hate stopping and going in the middle of the city. i hate the way i drive in the city and i hate the way people around me drive.but this doesn't help my wallet. i often think its more expensive. between parking and the fare. no wonder my increase in pay raise hasn't had the chance to be seen.

its going to my tank.

and with no end in sight.
the only thing i can do it suck it up and deal.

just like the rest of us.

No comments: