Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Day Nine: Thankful for weekends

I never appreciated the weekends until I became a working adult. I assume it is because as a teenager my weekends were spent babysitting the neighborhood kids, or on the softball field. So weekends, really weren't all that special.

Now as I am staring at the clock on a lazy Sunday I realize how much I love weekends. How much I am thankful for them. Especially since I know a couple of friends who work during the weekends and do not know the meaning of them.

Yes I am thankful for the two days I get to spend with my family. I love that on a Sunday afternoon little man and I can dance around the living room in our pajamas because we have no where to be. Or just hanging out with friends like old times.

Yes weekends, who would have ever thought we would live for them as much as we do. And on an eve of a Monday, when I am feeling the Sunday night blues, I am thankful that I only five days until they return.


No comments: