Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Day 26: I am thankful for friends.

It seems as we get older, the more appreciative of the friends we have. Maybe because as we get older, we hold tighter to the friends we do have.  I have never been one to have thousands of thousands of friends, but the ones I have, are incredible. Believe me they are amazing people.

I think we all will admit lives become crazy. Family, work, day to day things mean we do not get to spend as much time with the ones we love.

I know I am just as bad at catching up, staying in touch and reaching out to those that I hold close. We always assume the other is just to busy, or we put things off until tomorrow. And then the next day.I keep promising myself I will improve on this. 

We have been through a lot. All of us have, together we push each other to make the be the best people we can be. Its not always easy, but we hang in there. We are who we are because of people like friends. I fully believe that.

So I wanted to say thank you to all my friends, I have been so blessed to have each and every one of you in my life. Whether you live around the corner, an hour or way or across the country. I am so incredibly thankful for the friendships we have made. I know I do not say it enough, I know I do not see you enough but know that you are and always will be a part of my life. I have learned a lot about myself from you guys.

So if you are reading this, thank you. Thank you for picking me up when I needed it, kicking me in the butt when I needed it and just being there to laugh, cry and support me through everything. Even if I do sound totally crazy in my ideas and believe I am all alone in my line of thinking.

I love you all. And am so very thankful to have you guys as my extended family.

No comments: