Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Hello Ocotober!


And then somehow, it became October. That is right, remember back in January (which doesn't seem all that long ago really) you thought, oh October is so far away. You looked at the stack of projects to get done and thought, well by the end of the year they will get done. And suddenly here we are staring at the final bend of the year, those piles of projects? Half of them still sit there right?

Or perhaps not.

But somehow here we are the final leg of the year. I have to admit I am looking forward to what the end of the year holds in store for me. Just as  much as I admit to actually getting through some or most of those projects that I had planned.  And what is more? I am becoming an awesome time management person. I will say, the fact that Logan is now in school has helped a lot. You see there is a benefit to him now being in it. One we had not planned on. But by getting him on the school bus, and still commuting in to work has actually not added to our commute as we once feared. But has actually decreased it. Yes that is right, this gal is now getting in to work a lot faster than she had even a month and a half ago. 

I can see why people come in later these days. It does have its advantages.

I have a good feeling the second half of the year is  going to be good. My horoscope back in the beginning of the year told me so. That is if you believe in that sort of thing. I am not so sure I do. But this is just me. That being said, if I do have a fantastic end of the year and the horoscope proves to be right. I just may become a believer. 

Then again this is all coming from the girl that accurately predicted the Super Bowl back in August of 2013, so perhaps I should.

No comments: