Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!



From my house to yours. From my Luigi to your Elsa, 

Happy Halloween!!

May you be safe, may the candy be good
but most importantly may you have a lot of fun!!

I know come the morning, all traces of the holiday will be long gone, replaced with Christmas decorations, music and ads all over the place. So for one last day we shall enjoy the fall for as long as we can.

Because the holidays truly are upon us.
That being said....

As a new month starts tomorrow,  lets not forget the other major holiday (which happens to be one of my favorites) November is a month of thanks.

And because of that.

 I figured I would attempt at doing a what I am thankful for every day, I do believe I say I am going to do this each and every year. 
This year lets hope I can actually fulfill the desire to do so. 

But for the moment, for the day.
Once again I will say.

 Happy Halloween to all, and to all a safe night.

No comments: