Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

DisneyMP, R2...submit.

Well after days of working, pondering and making sure everything was practically perfect I hit the submit button for round 2 of the 2015 Disneys Moms Panel Search last night.

I admit I wasn't sure how I felt. Maybe a little gassy, or elated. Or somewhere in that zone (thank you Frozen for so eloquently putting this) While I felt good about my answers I also  I knew it was  out of my hands. Now all that is left is to sit back and wait the three (give or take) weeks for the decision to come out.

It is going to be the longest three weeks I am sure. 

I will have to find myself something to do in my attempt to keep my mind off of it. No this is not going to be an easy thing.  You would think I would be an expert at this. I have after all been attempting to spread my own pixie dusted knowledge on the panel for the past six years now. But the waiting game is never easy. It is hard, and it nerve-wrecking. You could drive yourself insane thinking about it. Yes you can.

But is is done, it is in the hands of the committee. And I have  faith in them. There may not be an instant answer, or even an overnight answer like we all want. But  this is to be expected. And until we find out. I shall wait. And dream. And believe.

And attempt not to think about it.

Wish me luck.

No comments: