Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Happy July.

I feel like a horrible blogger as of late. I know I know I keep saying this. And in a lot of ways you would absolutely be right. I shouldn't even be allowed near a blog the way I have ignored my own. But here I am.

Its not that I don't have things to write about, or want to talk about because I find I do. I can not tell you the number of times I have woken up saying, oh this. This I want to talk about. Whether it be Disney, or little man or the happenings around town. Believe me I am always thinking.

But things happen, as I have often said before. Work, commuting and the fact little man is getting ready to go to Kindergarten in the fall. All things that may not take up a lot of time, and I still have plenty. But I tend to forget that topic I was thinking about. And then my computer died last weekend. I am still working on getting everything back up and running with that one. Thankfully, I did not lose everything it is just a lot to get things back up and starting the way I had the old one.

This all being said, I do have some amazing things to talk about. And I hope that you bare with me to listen...

No comments: