Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Getting back in to the swing of things.

I sit among papers, notes. Memories and stories from this past vacation, which I am not yet ready to give up if I am being honest.  I had plans of getting things together, starting to share them with everyone because it was a fabulous, -although now seemingly short-birthday bash of a vacation. Filled with laughter, smiles and tears. So much so it is hard to digest even from one who lived it.

I also have a 5 year old's birthday to finish up, errands to do and yes bills to pay-not that you needed to know any of this.

But I am also staring at a stack of things to do for work, emails to respond to, meetings to prepare for. And while I would rather be responding to the vacation posts, and my thoughts on it. I know what I should be doing, and what I need to get done. And so my vacation thoughts will have to wait for another time.

But bare with me, I have a lot of thoughts and stories I definitely want to share with everyone including the following:

  • the most amazing sweet potatoes I have had.
  • Making the most of the magic
  • MagicBands
  • Fastpass plus experiences. 
 So just hang in there while I gather my things together, while I try to get back in the swing of things. And I promise to return to normal shortly.

No comments: