Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Five Questions Friday 10/4/2013:I.D

 Well here we are another new month is upon us. Already. Amazing to think about really. After skipping last weeks-or ok maybe a couple weeks?- I am back with another round of five question Fridays. This week theme is: I.D.

1. What was the last t-shirt you acquired because it identified you as a member of a specific group? (you know, like a faculty t-shirt if you’re a teacher, or a class t-shirt if you’re a student, or a volunteer t-shirt for some event you helped with…)

Probably my DVC (or Disney Vacation Club) t-shirt that I bought on one of my many vacations down to the world. Wear it a lot actually, which probably means I will have to get another one before to long. And yes, I do wear them out.

2. What was the last event for which you filled out a HELLO MY NAME IS nametag?

A meeting we hosted I think? Maybe?

3. Besides websites and personal computers, how many things do you have passwords or combinations for in order to prove you’re authorized?


One. I guess I am not very popular now am I??

4. What was the last thing you wrote your name on so that people would know it belonged to you?

I turned in a paper for a class, naturally it had to have my name on it...yeah besides that. My work notebook, yes I am old school and still use a notebook.

5. What was the last thing you put your name on so people would know you supported a cause, or were a member of a side?

Not sure actually, which is pretty sad if you think about it really...

And there you have it, while the calender says its the first weekend in October, you wouldn't know it by the late summer weather we are having....enjoy it while it last.

No comments: