Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Five Question Friday: 7/12/2013: Which one are you?







Well happy Friday to you all. Its been a long somewhat productive week around the house, funny just how much you can get done when you don't have a shadow. Yes I miss him, but its kind of nice to get rid of the stuff and do things we have been meaning to do for awhile now.

But it is Friday, and that being said its time for the weekly Five Question Friday, this weeks theme: Which are you....


1.The Seven Dwarfs are Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Grumpy, Dopey, Happy, and Doc. Which would be the easiest role for you to play today?


I haven't been sleeping very well lately. The storms that have hit the area have been nasty at night...and I have had some interesting dreams. So I would have to go with Sleepy for the win on this one.

2. Santa’s eight tiny reindeer are Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen. Which would be the most apt nickname for you today?


Comet, I have been pulling double duty at the office today, I doubt I have sat at one desk for more than an hour at a time, so I am like a comet that way where I am here one minute and gone the next...,maybe.

3. The kids on Eight is Enough were David, Mary, Joanie, Susan, Nancy, Elizabeth, Tommy, and Nicholas. Which of these names have you known the highest number of? Which of these the least?

The most: David probably, as in the 80s I think most everyone was named David, including a really cute kid...
The least: Joanie, I don't think I have run into one yet.

4. The creatures in the Chinese zodiac are the rat, ox, tiger, rabbit, dragon, snake, goat, horse, monkey, rooster, dog, and pig. Forget which one you are according to the calendar; which one do you imagine yourself most like?

No clue, maybe a horse or an ox because I am reliable and ready to work.... no other real reason though.


5. Each of the Five Chinese Brothers had a special talent: One could swallow the entire sea; one had an iron neck; one could hold his breath forever, one could stretch his legs as far as he needed; one could withstand fire. Which of these peculiarities would have been most useful to you this past week?


The ability to hold my breath. I needed a good reminder that I can still breath, and then I needed to be reminded to do just that, deep breath and relax....

And there you have it. I am working on an idea or two, specifically on the lake I went to over the holiday, should have it up this weekend hopefully.

Until then, have a fabulous weekend.

No comments: